In episode three, season three of Talking Machines, we dive into overfitting, take a listener question about unbalanced data and speak with Professor (Emeritus) Tom Dietterich from Oregon State University.
If you enjoyed this episode, you may also want to listen to:
- Talking Machines: Restricted Boltzmann Machines, with Eric Lander
- Talking Machines: Automatic Translation and t-SNE, with Hal Daume
- Talking Machines: Generative art and Hamiltonian Monte Carlo, with Doug Eck
- Talking Machines: Machine learning and the Flint water crisis, with Jake Abernethy
- Talking Machines: Gaussian processes and OpenAI, with IIya Sutskever
See all the latest robotics news on Robohub, or sign up for our weekly newsletter.