In episode five of season three we compare and contrast AI and data science, take a listener question about getting started in machine learning, and listen to an interview with Joaquin Quiñonero Candela.
Talking Machines is now working with Midroll to source and organize sponsors for our show. In order find sponsors who are a good fit for us, and of worth to you, we’re surveying our listeners.
If you’d like to help us get a better idea of who makes up the Talking Machines community take the survey at http://podsurvey.com/MACHINES.
If you enjoyed this episode, you may also want to listen to:
- Talking Machines: Bias variance dilemma for humans and the arm farm, with Jeff Dean
- Talking Machines: Overfitting and asking ecological questions, with Tom Dietterich
- Talking Machines: Restricted Boltzmann Machines, with Eric Lander
- Talking Machines: Automatic Translation and t-SNE, with Hal Daume
- Talking Machines: Generative art and Hamiltonian Monte Carlo, with Doug Eck
- Talking Machines: Machine learning and the Flint water crisis, with Jake Abernethy
- Talking Machines: Gaussian processes and OpenAI, with IIya Sutskever